View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 18, 2:08 am
yeunganson

Programs: Starwood:Lifetime Platinum, Air Canada:Basic, Asiana:Lifetime Diamond Plus, ANA: Basic
Well. I was doing a lame one. Last weekend, I stayed at the Sheraton Wall Center Vancouver (my hometown) for the Celebration of Lights fireworks featuring South Korea followed the next day by Vancouver's Gay Pride Parade led by our Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Management wrote a hand written letter in an envelope to welcome my return (very warm). In the envelope was two breakfast vouchers to try out their lobby restaurant for breakfast buffet instead of the usual lounge (first time ever!). I was placed in a corner suite among the top floors on a sold-out hotel overlooking Vancouver's English Bay - on cash & points. It wasn't the biggest room I ever got at this particular hotel among all decade of stays here, but it was one of the best view suites. I got the view from sea to sky and the sunset was beautiful.

I hope this merger will not change how the our favorite hotels treat us and our membership with this new program will continue to bring us these wonderful memories for years and years to come!