FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy Events program between Aug 18, 2018 and end of 2019
Old Aug 15, 2018, 8:18 pm
ManFactSpendLA

I'd agree. I have a feeling this is so low on the list of priorities right now, it's not even funny.

I was talking with a lounge manager and the frustration on their part for the computer systems, is beyond crazy. She was saying how a big problem that they have is how many folks have a lack of computer skills, meaning that the systems that they use, etc is really the big struggle. I think we can all agree to that as it seems some don't even know how to get a meeting to post correctly.

My opinion is we won't see an answer to this for a while....but I'm happy to be wrong...you should have done your meetings after Jan 1 and been done with it...

Originally Posted by RogerD408
Sneaking back in briefly...

Good assessment. Unfortunately, there are some that have been assured their bookings after the 18th will get benefits according to the old rules (how they plan on doing that, I don't know since it will be MPG to issue the nights). There are so many little issues that we may not have a stable environment for a few months. This has happened with MR in the past where the roll-over nights benefit got so confusing even the Marriott Concierge (back in the day they frequented FT) got it wrong. I'm sure they are working on much bigger issues right now but expect this to boil over in December as people start the run for legacy program qualifications at year end.

Back to enjoying the roller coaster ride!