FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I'd like my towel wet please
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2004, 7:45 am
AA__Only
Suspended

Mind the TAG!

whirledtraveler, not only does the tag swell when wet, but so does the whole towel... and you stated yourself that it's much more pleasurable to use a wet one on your face.

I'm sure that you'ld agree, that any towel owner who knows how to treat a towel right, when asked, would tell you how important it is to pay attention to the TAG. It reads like an instruction manual, telling you how to treat the towel right.

And now that we've got the TAG issue straight....

Let's move on to another user comment, about how only men appear to enjoy a towel on their face.

I have noticed that there are some women that do enjoy the towel on their face. I don't know... but maybe about 10%. I've noticed them on some flights out of the corner of my eye. They usually try to be very discrete about it, not wanting others to see. They start by rubbing their fingers all over the towel. And as they're doing this they glance around to make sure no one is looking. Then they'll quickly rub their face in the towel, obviously aware of the pleasure of it all. Then, just as quick, they'll stop and put the towel aside, glancing to see if anyone saw. I don't know... maybe they're ashamed of enjoying a towel that way or afraid of what others may say. I've watched this out of the corner of my eye --almost like a voyeur-- and I can attest to the glow on their face when they've finished the act.

So here, for the record and as a guy, let me just say to these women that it's okay: take pleasure in using the towel. I for one, don't mind and enjoy seeing a woman use her towel.