FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA (NH) Redemptions using VS Flying Club points - thread locked Sept 2022
Old Aug 13, 2018, 11:53 pm
Drew523

Originally Posted by dommer
Hey everyone!

Trying to book ANA F from either JFK/ORD/IAD/IAH-NRT. I gave the VS representative about 8 different dates June/July 2019 once I found availability on United Saver. The rep said all of those seats came back unconfirmed.

Any reason why I got didnt get any seats(looking for one)? Is it because it is too far in advance? Any advice will be helpful

Thanks!
It isn't just you. I'm having the same problem as well booking flights from LAX to both HND/NRT for April/.May 2019. I was pretty flexible on my dates too. Both ANA and United websites would show 2 seats available if I book through them but it would be a higher redemption rate compared to VS... I also use ExpertFlyer and result show up as having open seats on those additional dates I was open to fly out on. I've called a few times, gave them flight# and everything and they either come up as either "unavailable" or only 1 leg of the trip had either First or Business Class available...

I may have to just book Delta One Suite through VS instead since I can't get a ANA flight. ANA would be more ideal and cost effective too..