FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Aug 12, 2018, 10:31 am
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
The spend requirement seems consistent with what my ambassador told me recently ... if it is on the folio it counts but for some bizarre reason resort/destination fees don't! It's helpful to have clarity that the existing F&B practice will continue and I'm assuming spa and similar charges will count even if not expressly listed.

As for the your24 benefit, I'm OK with how its spelled out. I just don't see it as a significant benefit ... Marriott hasn't had this express benefit before but I've asked for three 8 AM type check-in in the past few weeks and was given it every time.

I think this also makes clear that those with ambassadors won't be treated as being at a separate level and will be competing for upgrades with Plat Premiers. That seems consistent with the Marriott approach of having the M0 code at the end of the guest information data.

And .. there is a missing link to the general ambassador services on should expect.