FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Travel Packages
View Single Post
Old Aug 11, 2018, 12:28 pm
PumpkinSmasher

Originally Posted by FlightBOS
Ultimately, its personal preference. That said, there are a number of incredible options out there, offering some insane values.

One of the more popular redemptions in this thread has been Domes of Elounda in Crete, Greece. Seven nights in a one-bedroom "family" (two sofa beds, instead of one) suite, choice of garden or sea view (guess which one I picked...) and a private outdoor jacuzzi?

I know its not everyone's cup-of-tea, but I think its hard to argue 900sqft and $800/night of value isn't worth considering (https://domesofelounda.com/family-suite/). And that's not even taking into account the airline miles, which can be redeemed for > $20k in F tickets. All for 390k MR / 130k SPG.
This was the one property that I thought about booking but ultimately decided not to. It was the difference between paying 540K for two Cat 1-5 TPs at the 120K mile marker vs the 390K for that package and I ultimately went with the two TPs. No regrets because I still value the airline miles more than the room points but it looks like an incredible property.