FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Onboard employee attention to a passenger friend -- When does it go too far?
Old Aug 10, 2018, 12:19 pm
FLYMSY

Originally Posted by rickg523
As reported and photoed, this is not PDA. This is preferential treatment by an FA to a friend.
Like that hasn't happened a gazillion times on airplanes.
Preferential treatment of certain passengers is a part of air travel, ....
Agreed. I really don’t see much of anything in this particular situation, but the rest of us weren’t there. Anyone who flies the same route regularly will get to know the flight attendants and probably have a friendly relationship with them. In turn, the FAs will recognize them as regulars and stop by to talk during the flight, maybe comp them a drink , if in economy, etc. I’ve come to know many flight attendants on my regular routes and have had many personal conversations about family, pets, work, shown photos of kids, grandkids, cats, dogs, vacations, etc. and received hugs and kisses. With that said, in my experience, the FAs don’t let it interfere with doing their job properly.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 10, 2018 at 12:55 pm Reason: OT; discuss the issue;not the poster(s)