FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Onboard employee attention to a passenger friend -- When does it go too far?
Old Aug 10, 2018, 11:49 am
rickg523
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Supima
So now I've been accused of being anti-gay and an elitist with disdain towards those "below me" lol. I honestly felt like I got less service because of this and wasn't trying to start anything other than to see what other people would have done - because I did nothing and said nothing to anyone and was careful to hide any real details.... I posted the relatively benign pics to show that it was, in fact, real and I wasn't trying to be inflammatory.... I have no idea what "Shena" is and don't care - considering some of the threads on this board I thought this could be a useful discussion -- perhaps I was wrong....
Whoa - no such accusation meant in my post. The only thing I accuse you of is mistitling your post based on the report and photos you gave.
What I was saying is that the type of favoritism you witnessed is endemic to air travel. This has nothing to do with your attitude towards fellow travelers. I have no idea what those might be and certainly don't presume you're a big fat DYKWIA.
Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.