FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: All (Platinum, Gold, Executive; Business) 2018
Old Aug 9, 2018, 12:13 pm
fredc84

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
Originally Posted by walterj
I got the 7-10 days screen for the first time, three weeks ago, I applied on a Thursday and I got a call on my answering machine, the Tuesday after, 5 days later. The message consisted of a telephone number, a reference number and security code. They asked a few questions confirming my identity and expressly asked if it was I who applied for the card. It was then approved.

My DW applied a day later and got 7-10 days screen. Five days later she was automatically approved by email. If you read the thread, this 7-10 screen without a call back number is relatively new; a few other people with 7-10 days screen, tried calling and were told to wait. So, I would wait a week and call only if you don't hear anything.

I think the 7-10 day screen very likely indicates an approval.
This just happened to me 5 minutes ago. The guy confirmed who I was and then told me a letter was on the way that would tell me what info they needed. I had used the number Ike Esq provided. Oh, I applied on Jul 31st, so about 10 days ago.

Last edited by fredc84; Aug 9, 2018 at 12:22 pm