FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Invitation-only restaurant "Classified" at EWR {Archive}
Old Aug 7, 2018, 3:35 pm
LesPaul30

Programs: Marriot LT Titanium/Hertz PC/UA 1MM 1K
I've been to Classified quite a few times over the past year always on a rev ticket in F. Hardly ever see any invite but have always just logged in and made the reservation 10mins prior. Never have had any issues. In May and June it was a little hot. I've only been there around a weekday afternoon 1-3ish on my visits and it has never been crowded.

Food and drinks are generally overpriced but there are a few items on the menu that are worth the visit- the open faced steak sandwich has been a go-to for me. Less than 20 bucks with fries.. unfortunately just today I didn't see it on there. They may be switching up the menus bit. Got the sliders... Eh. The new open faced loses the egg, onions, and hollandaise it looked like for cheese and fried onions. And it's now 22.

Glass of vino is ok outside of the rip off for the extra pour. I've never seen the comped meal, but I also never realized I should be entering my MP info in as I don't have the Chase. (I'm an Amex guy). Will try to use that next time after I throw an order on there for a Louie XIII and see what happens! (what airport has this?!?) It's 100 a pour but only guessing a shot pour and not a standard pour that usually goes for 200-300+.

I like Classified- it's quiet and you get to escape the madness for a bit here. And hey, two private bathrooms!