FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2018 HELP DESK: Will I Have Lounge Access? Which, Access, Rules
Old Aug 5, 2018, 8:42 pm
kmandrew

Programs: AA Life Plat 4mm, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JDiver
Bula! (Fijian for “health!”, also the most common greeting.) Overnight offers lots of hotels near LAX, often at competitive prices. For more, see sleepinginairports.net listings for LAX here.

But as FJ isn’t oneworld (it is set to become the first oneworld Connect partner in the future, but it’s not yet that; no access to Admirals Club or Flagship Lounge, unfortunately. If you're flying in Fiji Airways business class, you should have access to the the TBIT oneworld Business Class lounge at LAX, as its doors are now open to travellers on Fiji Airways, but FJ contract stipulates only up to three hours prior to your FJ flight departure.

... FJ uses their new Fiji Airways Premier Lounge in Nadi, but iirc it’s landside.
Looks like our options at ORD are pretty dismal, no PP lounge in Terminal 3.
I decided to splurge a bit in LA burning 95k points for the WA, since as you say no sense getting to LAX before 7 pm I’ll probably just hang at the hotel until they kick us out, store our luggage and explore the area around the hotel (hopefully it won’t be raining).