FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 3, 2018, 6:59 pm
afmiami

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP
Originally Posted by factory81
Has anyone been able to confirm the Prive crap? I am calling it crap until I can see multiple real confirmed reports.

I am already working with $300 per person of credits on a $1460/4nt reservation. I absolutely do not believe in the idea of something for nothing, and am unsure of what providing my reservation #, full name, etc will do for me. It seems as easy as that, give a stranger that, and you can get $100 added (total of $700 in credits) for 2 people. But.........really?

I find this all hard to believe. I want to see some flyertalk reports of people blowing $700 at the resort (2 x 300 + 100 prive), and getting that last $100 comp'd.
You better believe it! I was there 2 weeks ago, 2 people, reservation made with a Prive authorized agent, complimentary (excellent) breakfast, $300+300+100 credit applied to F&B, which we entirely use. We tried the 3 restaurants, they are very good but expensive, so it was not too hard to get around $700. No problem at all to get the credits, actually they were reminded to us upon check-in. Service was better than expected by reading TripAdvisors reports, just the beach/ocean are so-so for a Caribbean Island, but we had a very pleasant stay