FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Aug 3, 2018, 12:51 pm
MaldivesFreak

Originally Posted by bob26
I booked online, on Hilton's US website in mid-January 2018. Yellow notice about DBV refurb and compulsory room supplement was not there at the time of booking.
Do you happen to have screenshots? I think you'll have a hard time convincing HHonors that the notice wasn't there at that time.

Also, I had to update CC info on the reservation a few weeks ago, and updated reservation confirmation e-mail did not contain that verbiage either. Obviously, I have copies of all e-mails. Not sure why the discrepancy.
AFAIK emails don't convey that info. I can't remember the last time I did a booking online as I always go directly to the reservations department. Can anyone confirm whether emails contain this info?

Perhaps, because it is a stay on points...
Yes, that's what I originally thought. However the new rules (as reported by tom-schmitt) seem to be pretty tight and they are slaughtering everyone equally making everyone pay. Erm.....sorry about the that, everyone!