FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why Would Hyatt Not Have A Towneplace Suites/Home2 Suites Rival
Old Aug 2, 2018, 6:45 pm
beachmouse

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by bbriscoe34
I've never understood why Hilton needs HW and H2 (not to mention ES, though I get that one). To me the HW mostly just seem dated so not sure why it would be considered higher tier than H2 anyway, but both HW and H2 offer studios and separate 1 bedroom options, correct?
In our family experiment with Hilton this year, a newer Homewood like the one in Moab, Utah can be quite nice with fresh and modern decor and a better than average breakfast included. (And with the price they charge in peak season, they better be) Home2 seems to be targeting the under 30s who want more space than Tru. They're nice for now, but I'm not sure how well they'll hold up and room size is a bit smaller. And the Home 2 breakfast is pretty much toast and some frozen stuff you can warm up in the microwave and pretty much the worst food in the whole Hilton family of brands. (Tru actually does a pretty good continental breakfast for a similar price band including Lavazza coffee)