FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - It has been 3 weeks - your experience with Fairmont / Accor
Old Aug 2, 2018, 2:08 pm
Nick Art
Moderator: SAS

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by bacampbe
I have had a horrible experience so far with the IT transition. I got the email that my account was transitioning, and the notice on the Fairmont page that I needed to reset my password. Every attempt to reset my password has failed. That is, it appears to succeed, but the new password doesn't work.

The Accor IT support has been slow to respond. When they finally responded, they sent me a link to set up personal information and reset my password again, and _that_ failed. Every round trip with them has taken over 48 hours, and they still can't make it work.
Hi there
I‘ve had the exact same issue. Have you tried resetting it over the fairmont page yet? This worked with one account.
Sadly for the other account a former FPC support agent (tbh the mormal accor ones I reached could not care less) had to manually create from scratch. At least it works now. But it wasn‘t pleasant for me or the support agent (who did an outstanding job and answered the emails in less than 24 hours).
I suggest you try amd call the former FPC support center, as I feel your might have better luck there, the service on that line at least is still on fairmont level.