Old Aug 1, 18, 7:17 am
Rome77

Programs: BAEC, KOP 305
Originally Posted by jvde View Post
So I only received partial adios. I booked 10 flights but because their website was .... it redirected me to another country that apparently didn't participate in the promotion even though I just booked everything through iberia.es and my tickets say 'issued in madrid, spain'.

Anybody else experiencing this? I can see that the email the ticket was sent from was a different entity that the one i did get miles for though
I'm in exactly the same situation. Iberia claims that 3 of the 10 flights I booked were issued by their Ireland website and therefore do not qualify. This is bizarre as I booked all the flights in one sitting (out of London) clicking through the link from the promotional email that Iberia sent me. Interestingly, the pdf ticket confirmation that Iberia sent me as booking confirmation specifically says "Place of Issue: Spain". I've challenged their decision and waiting for further feedback. Here's the email I got:

Originally Posted by IBERIA
Dear Mr. [***]:

we inform you that, once we have reviewed all your tickets, we have confirmed tahta the following tickets:

[***]
[***]
[***]

were issued from our web page in Ireland, that is not included in our promotion. This is the reason that we cannot award the other 27.000 Avios in your Iberia Plus account. If you want to refund those tickets please contact us again.

Yours sincerely,

Your Iberia Plus Service Center.