FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2018 BA compensation thread: Your guide to Regulation EC261/2004
Old Jul 31, 2018, 6:02 am
rachel333

Originally Posted by fransknorge
Nobody wrote that you are not entitled to compensation. A simple question was asked, to which you did not answer: where you on a single PNR NCL-LHR-BOS or was that two separate tickets ?
Wow, ok, I’m not sure what I did to deserve a response with such snark and attitude? I’m a complete newbie to all this, and specifically signed up and posted to this forum to ask others far more knowledgeable than me for advice. I wasn’t having a go at anyone or getting annoyed, simply expressing my incredulidity at possibly not being entitled to compensation for paying out my own money and not cancelling my holiday. If you read that in a different way then I apologise, but I was shocked at reading that, as I thought in my situation compensation would be practically guaranteed, so I simply expressed shock at that not being the case.

I also did answer the question in the second half of my post, although apparently not clearly enough. It was one ticket, one single booking, NCL-LHR-BOS. I had no issues when getting to Heathrow with the second part of my journey.