FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)
Old Jul 27, 2018, 8:06 am
pitflyer

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
For Lifetime Platinum Premier under the combined qualifications of 750 nights and 10 years as Platinum (or Marriott Gold) I have no faith that I can really figure out how many years I qualify under from either program. On Marriott, this info is not displayed online at all, while at SPG, I only see '3 Years Elite' which includes SPG Gold, which wouldn't count here. I'm at 720 nights and 1.8 million points, so just far enough away from qualification under old criteria (750 + 2 million points) that I'm not going to race for the points, but I've been I know I was a Marriott Rewards member back in 1998 and was Platinum for several years; then dropped down before qualifying for Gold a few years and then achieving Lifetime Gold. So I get that sinking feeling I will end up with 9 years of status and Lifetime Plat Premier forever out of reach. Or maybe I'll wake up in January 2019 with that status because the computer calculations favored me that day

Maybe after Aug 18 they will actually show this data on the individual program websites..