FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Hotels of Kelowna BC have added a resort fee!
Old Jul 26, 2018, 9:29 am
pokee

Originally Posted by Brendan
I just spoke to Scott (am I allowed to post his first name here?) at the switchboard of these twin hotels. He said that people who have already reserved will not pay the RF . He did not know/ remember when the RF was announced, but he says it will be charged on stays from June 1 on. So anybody who thinks they might want to stay there soon should book tonight or tomorrow!
BTW, I booked my stay in January for the Rock the Lake Music Festival this August. I'm waiting to see all the new category assignments before I decide whether to shoot my whole wad of 160K MR points for 5 nights!
Finally, I should post that Fairmont & Hyatt exempt award stays from their RFs, but Marriott does not !
Hey we're planning a trip to Kelowna the weekend of the festival - trying to decide if I should blow my points on the Residences or just at the Delta hotel.

We only have two nights, and will likely be arriving quite late on Friday evening.

Also, I have Gold status - what benefits are there at both hotels for Gold?