FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - It has been 3 weeks - your experience with Fairmont / Accor
Old Jul 24, 2018, 3:15 pm
Nick Art
Moderator: SAS

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by derfliegel
It has been 3 weeks since Fairmont is officially a part of the Accor loyality program. What are your experiences so far in terms of the Accor benefits (Upgrades, Late-CO...)?
I think I‘ll quote former very helpful FPC agent who is dealing with my (still) locked account:
I am honestly at a loss as to what is going on here.
It’s quite embarrassing and frustrating for me not being able to assist you with such a simple task, not knowing why things are not happening as they should. I am truly sorry for this inconvenience but I remain optimistic we will get this resolved at some point.
I too, do also remain optimistic, since the service on the former FPC number is still brilliant compared to the other inexistant accor support.

Flawless Transition indeed.
Feel welcome much.

But I guess that‘s to expect from a brand that has no experience whatsoever in the segment in which Fairmont is operating.
(Not to be entitled or anything, okay maybe a little, but including the loyality program of fairmont under the one with ibis quality and service will leave much to be desired for former fairmont guests. I mean just look at the LeClub website, it just seems so cheap and not really aimed at guests in that segment.)

To sum it all up „quite embarassing“ seems to hit the sport.

Last edited by Nick Art; Jul 24, 2018 at 3:36 pm