FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SPG to aegean - WARNING [Transfer time, now fixed]
Old Jul 24, 2018, 6:26 am
frenchft

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by GBobon
did you email them at miles_bonus@aegeanair.com?
they are on the case, but no timeframe, just received this from them after insisting. Sounds that it's a issue they have right now and that they are dependant on a tierce party. Should have been nice they credit the miles instead of blocking them as they have the amounts, etc. Not very nice to block everything and assume that the customer can wait and being in the same boat :

Since the day we have received your first message, we are in contact with our external partner, who is responsible to resolve the specific issue, as we have noticed similar malfunction, regarding the the Star-points’ conversion, to other members as well.

As I had informed you through my previous message, we did expect that the issue would be resolved until the end of the previous week. However, the system is not fixed yet and I sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Once our external partner will successfully resolve this, the following miles will be registered to your Account:

20000 and 5000 miles (date: 28/6/2018)
20000 and 5000 miles (date: 3/7/2018)

Since we do monitor all similar cases, including yours on daily basis with priority, please allow me to get back to you when the settlement of your case will be finalized.

Thank you for your understanding and I assure that both you and our partner do our best to assist you the soonest possible.