FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Travel Packages
View Single Post
Old Jul 23, 2018, 8:57 am
rny321

Programs: MB-LTT , HH-Diam., HGP-Expl.
Originally Posted by metoo
Sorry don't know. I am still trying to get back my 250k points for the 5 night package I did not order. The first CSR I spoke to just order it. When I asked confirmation of package, it wasn't the 7 nights so she ordered the 7 nights but deducted points for BOTH 7 and 5 night packages.

I was told this morning by a supervisor that she needs to call Alaska to cancel the air miles for the 5 nights package b4 I get my 250k points. I sure the heck hope that this doesn't affect the Alaska air miles for my 7 night package. Can anyone confirm that Alaska Air shouldn't be mixing up my air miles for the 5 nights and 7 nights package?

What a total headache!!

Amazing ...just checked my Marriot app account and it is showing I had an award stay for 11 nights at an airport hotel and I checked out today. And it wasn't even my booking nor my stay. Gosh....I can't wait till I redeem all my Marriott points once I get back my 250k points .
There is a very simply solution. It should be able to be handled the same way as a category change. Marriott needs to cancel the 5-night hotel partial package and rebook a 7-night hotel partial package. There are special codes which IIRC are P610 for a 5-night Cat 7 partial package P910 for a 7-night Cat 7 partial package. Someone should be able to locate the codes that are applicable to your packages. Trying to cancel the entire package is making the transaction much more difficult than necessary.