View Single Post
Old Jul 22, 18, 4:10 pm
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Plat Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by controller1 View Post
I'm new to Marriott but from what I've read on TUG, the 5-night package is only for timeshare owners. Is that not correct?
https://thepointsguy.com/2016/02/mar...ight-packages/

Apparently these five-night packages were once on the Marriott Rewards website but were removed and are only supposed to be for Marriott Vacation club owners. Both agents I spoke with noted no restrictions for being able to redeem for these packages.

I specifically asked each agent, “Do I need to be a timeshare owner or have a certain level of Marriott Rewards status to book a five-night package?” Both agents replied no and were happy to allow me to redeem my points. I called the Australia Marriott Rewards office for the second agent to see if they would provide the same info — also because an agent usually picks up immediately when you call this number (+61 2 8298 5250).

You may redeem points for five nights plus air miles at the following rates to earn Aeromexico, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Copa Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, GOL/Varig, Hawaiian Airlines, Iberia Airlines, Southwest or Virgin Atlantic miles: