FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 22, 2018, 6:54 am
Richmond_Surrey

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
I'm still waiting for missing 9000 avios. I sent email to Clasica account just after first miles posted. Got answer after two weeks:

"In relation with the 9,000 Avios campaign for flights booked on iberia.com, we have reviewed your request and the information you supplied. We have sent the information to the relevant department for the awarding of the promotional Avios, if the information in your booking is correct, you should see these credit in your account during the following week."

So now checking the account every day and waiting for the miles. Want to book flights for 104K avios so it would be helpful to get them, instead of doing transfer from BA.

BTW, I only see Iberia flights in search engine. When I choose Book with Avios it sends me to this annoying interface when you have to choose everything by waiting for available options and approving them. Then I can see monthly view. If I choose other link, I can only input dates and if there's no availability, I get nothing.

Didn't see any partner flights. Want to book some South American flights to compliment international flights with local ones. And to add, I have old account from 2016.