FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 18, 2018, 12:10 pm
ClaireL

Never posted before but wanted to say thanks to everyone for the updates.

Here's my data if it's of any use to anyone, I can't add to the wiki.

ClaireL / SELF / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / VERIFIED / POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / Only 2 emails & a Twitter DM to Clasica

ClaireL / HUSBAND / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / VERIFIED / POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / None

2 new accounts opened on first day of promo but didn't book until the next. 10 one-way flights for 2 people on each SDR-MAD all at least a week apart Oct-Feb. Had no issues making booking, IB+ number on all confirmations. Didn't get locked out straight away, but did a week after points should have posted, ID requested and submitted, then requested again with ticket info which I sent as a list of PNR and Ticket numbers on an email each, no PDFs. No other contact from them, no 'inconsistencies'. We finally got the 'received, unlocked, and if your info is correct...' email on husband's account yesterday, no email on mine. His points posted by surprise this afternoon, but I got locked out of my own account again at the same time. Just now I got an email each saying 90k points were posted! Managed to easily unlock online with 'forgot password', and both lots of 90k are showing on our accounts.

Just gotta work out what to do with them now. Thanks guys!