FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Maui, Hawaii [Master Thread]
Old Jul 18, 2018, 9:25 am
UA-NYC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by gumercindo
Hi all:

We are a party of 6 across 2 rooms staying for 8N in a few weeks. Looking for good (cheaper) alternatives to on-prem breakfast options. TBH, we're looking for simple things like bagels, coffee, croissants, fruit, egg sandwich, etc. We plan to stock up in room for some of it, but it would be nice to get fresh options on some days. Is there a cafe type of place on-prem that has reasonable prices? If not, any off-prem options nearby that are good options? For folks with families, what do you typically do for this? Breakfast is a meal that I would like to be quick and inexpensive!

I'm assuming all rooms have fridges?

Lastly, I have read reviews of the rooms and folks complaining about an extra person fee. Under what scenario does an extra person fee get charged?

TIA!
Starbucks on property or the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in the very close by mall are my morning go-to options in that area