FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS Plus with Wideroe Flight selection Help - Seat selection and what to expect?
Old Jul 17, 18, 5:56 am
Nick Art

Programs: LX, SK *G, FPC, GA/AG
SAS Plus with Wideroe Flight selection Help - Seat selection and what to expect?

Hi there!

I'll have the amazing chance to travel around norway a bit this summer by joining a few friends. Sadly I have to leave them before they complete the trip to catch my LX F companion special flight to DXB from ARN (poor me right?).
The flight to ZRH is leaving at 19:35 in ARN towards ZRH on the 6th of September. Now I have found out that we'll be around Sogndal at that time so I have come up with two ideas on how to fly: Departure at 09:35 towards Oslo with one technical Stop with Wideroe and then on SAS towards ARN with arrival at 15:00 (6th Sep)
Departure 18:30 with Widero towards Bergen and then with SAS onwards to ARN arrival at 21:25 on 5th Sep, I'll get myself a room at the airport (Radisson Blue seems nice) and head to the loung early next morning or maybe even visit Stockholm.
I've booked the lather for now, but I can still change it: I'de love to hear your opinions!

I noticed that, even though I booked SAS Plus, I can't seem to assign myself a seat online, neither on Wideroe nor on flySAS.com, do I need to call?
And what is the experience like on Wideroe? I'm not expecting a five course meal of course but I'd like to be prepared (are there things I need to look out for?)

Cheers!