View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 18, 11:59 pm
Nick Art

Programs: LX, SK *G, FPC, GA/AG
Originally Posted by DCFlyer0306 View Post
I am flying next week through Zurich -- arriving from LHR on Swiss, connecting to IAD on United. I am a bit confused by the lounge construction and the recent changes and have found conflicting information online. Could someone advise which lounge I will have access to? I will be in paid business class on both the inbound Swiss and outbound United flights but am only Star Alliance Silver via United. I will have about a 3 hour layover.
You will have access to all Swiss Business Lounges. (In A, D and E). You will arrive in non-shengen D and your flight will depart from non shengen E. So you will be able to go to the Business Lounge in D or E without having to go through passport control (which also means you wonít have access to the very new Business lounge in A as those are in the shengen area into which you only get through passport control. But those are not near your arriving ir departing gate anyway.)
My suggestion would be to go into the Business Lounge in E. Itís way better than the one in D, and equal to the one in A, byt offers great views! (and is close to your departire gate).