FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone do the Orlando Marriott timeshare promo @ $199?
Old Jul 10, 2004, 10:22 pm
flyerwife

We are doing one in a couple of weeks at the Marriott Cypress Harbour in Orlando...our deal was for 5 days/4 nights for $349 but our accomodations are a 2 br, 2 ba villa with jacuzzi. We are also getting 10k Marriott points and a few other things. The tour is for timeshares at the Grande Vista.

They've been very accomodating with me in changing the dates a few times, and the property looks very nice. My only complaint is that they only told me a few weeks ago what day they had me booked into the 90 minute presentation, and they booked it for 1 pm, which kinda screws up the entire day. (Did a Hilton timeshare once and they were very kind in letting us book for 830 am, so as not to spoil our day. Not the same for Marriott.)

I still feel like we are getting a decent deal, given the accomodations and price, and knowing that we have no intention of buying anything. Most people on FT have said it's a relatively low pressure presentation.