FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Travel Packages
View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 2018, 8:52 pm
alc

Originally Posted by Happy
Suggest people to read this thread in Marriott Insider - basically someone has contacted Marriott multiple times, literally each month since April to speak to some managers, and eventually being direct to Mr. Marriott's Office, only to be told the standard answer "I dont have an answer for that." by the lady from Mr. Marriott's Office. And that is after the person from Mr. Marriott's Office failed to get back to the poster within the promised 3 business days, so the poster decided to reach out to her again after 1.5 weeks waiting for the call back that never comes.

https://insiders.marriottrewards.com/thread/54993
it could be the fact I had been working very late night every single day this week (i.e. my brain might not be actually functioning right now ) .... as after reading this info, I actually think the end policy will actually be at our favourite and which is why they don't want to release it until on Aug 1st to avoid everyone rush to redeem those "sweet spot" certs at those certain category. I think they regert the 1 SPG to 3 Marriott instant transfer setup that they have now where many (way too many) members transfer 90K SPG for a Travel Package... hence they just trying to minimize their lost. As if I am not mistaking, the new TP info that we all know that has not been "officially" release yet, am I correct? It was just a leak, right.... anyway just my 2 cents, or just my wild guess