FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Jul 13, 2018, 6:45 pm
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Data point - 18 months ago, booked cheapest room at the Cosmopolitan for 3 nights with points. Special trip, pinged my Ambassador (which I don't do too often). She worked with her Marriott counterparts to upgrade me well in advance (like a month or so) to a 1 bedroom Terrace Suite w/fountain view. That's not a normal Plat upgrade.

Sample of N=1, but I have no reason to think I couldn't ping her again for special requests.

Oh, and the two CYs I stayed at this week (Sherman Oaks and Boston Downtown) are probably on par with Four Points.
That's great to know on the Ambassador and sounds like she was really able to help. I don't make many requests of mine but never thought to try across the brands. Of course, at this point the brands are integrated soon.

And ... that makes sense on the CY. I almost stayed at the CY in Sherman Oaks this week ... we might have crossed paths at the Bistro!