FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Jul 13, 2018, 12:01 pm
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by bhrubin
This.

I'd escalate to your Ambassador once ... the Domes officially begins consideration of Ambassador service.
Actually, the Domes already is part of the Marriott Ambassador program. Just as my Marriott Ambassador can't assist with SPG properties, those who have SPG Ambassadors can't use them for assistance with Marriott properties. While I understand at least one poster doesn't like the Marriott Ambassador program despite the lack of any knowledge or involvement in the program, I'm confident my Marriott Ambassador would help with this type of issue. Of course, LC and Autograph hotels have looser affiliations with SPG and Marriott than franchised properties so its hard to know what they will do regarding issues that are not defined by the program rules.

On a related note ... what time of the year are you planning your visit to the Domes ... curious about whether the pools need heating in summer as I have an upcoming visit?

Also, on a unrelated note, in speaking with my Ambassador today on tweaking a reservation, they've been informed that official rules are still pending but that they understand normal qualifying spend will be used for the $20,000 spend requirement. In other words, my bar, food, and spa bill should count which is what I assumed. I didn't ask about meetings or spend from multiple rooms since that's not my issue.