FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Online Checkin Departing MUC
View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 18, 8:11 am
  #3  
SDQBound
formerly B7e7US
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Santo Domingo, Dom. Rep. / Washington, DC
Programs: AA/DL PLT, Priority Pass, Marriott Gold, Thalys Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz PC, Other shiny cards
Posts: 4,165
Check-in issues due to "Government Regulations" is indeed SSSS at least 99% of the time. The remaining 1% could be because the airline did not send the APIS information and it needs to be manually entered at the airport. I've seen it not only out of Europe, but also other international destionations (Caribbean, South America).
SDQBound is offline