FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EVA Air: pls post your award ticket/upgrade experience here
Old Jul 12, 2018, 7:57 pm
aloharuby

Was able to redeem a Round trip Business award flight IAH-TPE during Mid-June. Found the ticket both right on T+4 and EVA released them between 9-11pm central time on most of the dates��.Has been monitored the avalibilty 3 times a day since T+25 and nothing showed up until T+4. Only Round trip can be booked using ANA miles. So I booked my ticket on the day I saw availability on my departure flight which is T+4 and select a returning date months always from the actual retiring date I want just to hold the first flight. And I wait until T+4 of my returning flight to finally see the avalibilty shows up and called ANA customer service to change the returning date.

I was lucky that I can travel on the exact date planed during summer time but I was actually kinda nervous it won’t work the same way as I planed. Since I monitored the availability so closely for almost a month, want to share my observation with you all. Hope this can help your search.