FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Centurion/Plat access to LH/LX FCL/SEN lounges
Old Jul 10, 2018, 11:11 am
stimpy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Amex Centurion members get LH First Class lounge access at FRA and MUC

This is a bit stunning. In my monthly US Centurion email this gem was included...

Centurion Members have complimentary access to Lufthansa First Class Lounge, Senator Lounges and Business Lounges in the Satellite area of T2 in Munich Airport from 6/1/18-5/31/19 and in T1 Concourse B in Frankfurt Airport from 6/1/18-3/31/19. To access the Lufthansa lounges, Centurion Member must present a government issued I.D., a same-day boarding pass showing confirmed reservation on a Lufthansa Group flight (Lufthansa, SWISS and Austrian airlines) and a valid Centurion Card. Card Members must adhere to all rules of participating lounges. Participating lounges and locations subject to change without notice. Additional guest access and fees subject to terms and conditions of participating lounges. In some Lounges the Centurion Member must be at least 18 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly.

I am certainly going to give this a try. It will be good for LH as I will buy more flights that transit MUC and FRA. I look forward to using the FCT on an economy ticket!

Also Amex Platinum members can use the business or Senator lounges.