FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 9, 2018, 10:47 am
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by marcelocrribeiro

Lastly, is it important to mention that we are still verifying all the information included in your bookings in order to confirm if you are eligible for crediting the corresponding Avios. We kindly ask you to wait a few more days.

I am just as impatient and upset with the company as everyone in this thread, but I can still see availability for the dates I was looking to book, so in the end if they post my avios correctly and I manage to book the flights I planned initially then I won't try to sue or anything like that and "forgive" them for the huge delay..
Interesting ... they seem to not always have the same response.

I'm patient as well. Whether the Avios post today or in a few days doesn't matter to me. That being said, while their response differs the outcome so far appears to have been the same for everyone -- no postings because of "inconsistencies."

On a different note, when the account was first locked, I was able to get back into the account using an approach kindly suggested by one of the other posters (thanks!). I was trying to do the same thing this weekend with the GF's account to fix a profile issue but it didn't work. Any one been able to get back into their account?