FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 8, 2018, 12:59 pm
work2fly

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
Originally Posted by work2fly
It seems sending the tickets is what prompts the 'inconsistencies' email from IB.

I only sent my passport scan so they would know my account was legitimately set up. No inconsistencies email nor any refund offer for me.

I'm not inclined to jump through another hoop for IB. I followed the rules and now it's time for them to pay up. If I accept a refund, it will only be through the credit card dispute process.
Originally Posted by Adam1222
...For those who are saying the only refund they will accept is via a chargeback, good luck with that and thanks for increasing the cost of credit cards for all of us. It is an abuse of the chargeback process to decline to use the merchants refund procedure and simply use chargeback because you want to punish the merchant. (And of course, if your ticket hasn't been canceled, the fact that you're not getting the miles you hoped would not be a valid basis for a chargeback.)
What part of 'I haven't been offered a refund' don't you understand? I'm holding non-refundable tickets.

I purchased A + B with a promise of B being delivered within 10 days. Non-delivery of goods is EXACTLY what the credit card dispute process is for, particularly in the context of a non-responsive merchant.