FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Radisson Blu Centrum, Warsaw [Master Thread]
Old Jul 5, 2018, 6:15 pm
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Stay Report - 7/3 - 7/4

Location: The hotel is located as the name would suggest in the Centrum (or center) part of Warsaw. It's on Kowleska Avenue about two blocks north of the Rondo-ONZ Metro stop which also puts it near a number of tram and bus lines. Getting around Warsaw from here is really easy. The airport is 10 kM away and without a surge price a 20 Zloty Uber ride.

Hotel: Pretty standard building. The lobby has a small bar and two restaurants, there's a fitness center and pool one level below the lobby and they have valet parking. There are several floors of meeting and event space. Thankfully despite being in the city the soundproofing is good. Do note that they are currently doing renovations.

Check In: I was offered breakfast for an additional 95 Zlotys (~$25) which I declined. The agent was helpful with my requests about my baggage and very friendly.

Room: Quite nice. A large bed, armchair, work area and a big TV. The bathroom also had a really nice stand up shower as well. However, the wifi was barely usable. I ended up plugging my laptop into the LAN network (hello, 2004) and using that instead. Also there are no outlets next to the bed.

My rate here was about $130 US. It's a good hotel for seeing Warsaw and quite comfortable too. I wouldn't mind coming back.