FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 3, 2018, 9:27 am
GWZM2804

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by SFO777
I can confirm that using the app worked. I just downloaded the app and requested PIN reset for my wife's new account.
We received a new PIN by email instantly and successfully logged in via the app. Clicked on Check In and all 10 bookings were displayed. ^
I sent off the form and passport info for my wife's newly created account ( for this promo) this morning and then followed the accurate and precise instructions above. I previously had an IB+ account. The previously locked account magically opened and showed up all the bookings. My wife also had a welcome to Iberia 200 Avios in her account locker as well! As a matter of interest (to me anyway) we booked ten flights in both our names and we are taking two of them. When the Avios land we intend taking a 3 country trip to South America which we would not normally have done, hopefully availability will not be a problem as we are very flexible with timing.