FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 777 D1 Suite PS + Comfort+ retrofit consolidated thread
Old Jul 1, 2018, 9:50 am
flying_donkeys12
Suspended

Programs: Delta-pm, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-PP
Originally Posted by Halloweverybody

lol yes I'm sure. Suites really aren't that nice. I don't get why putting a door on it qualifies it as a suite.
Also I think there is a camera under all of the ife screens, it's kind of creepy.
Ok, I agree Delta using the term “suite” is a bit of a stretch. I will say that it was the most comfortable setup in my opinion that I have flown so far on a domestic airline. I absolutely loved the door since it prevented me from having to see in my peripheral Mr. playing with my bare feet guy sitting across from me. I like that you can control the lighting, the side seats have vents, entertainment screen is fantastic and the seat was extremely comfortable. Not a fan of the shoulder harness that disappeared when I unhooked it from the lap belt. FA expected me to go hunting for it when we were landing. I declined. Suite could also have a bit more storage, but everything I want with me I was able to find a place for. Screen may be a tad close for some people,but it allowed me to not wear my glasses which is always a win in my book.