FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thai F experience - shocking (not TG fault)
Old Jun 30, 2018, 12:25 am
astonmartinv8

Programs: VA Platinum, SG Solitaire PPS, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Thai F experience - shocking (not TG fault)

I was on TG472 last Friday (22nd June). I was in 1A and the guy in 1K was drinking quite a bit. We took off, had dinner (I have to say the food has gone seriously downhill). The guy in 1K had nodded off. I went to sleep for a few hours, interrupted by various burps and coughs from 1K. Second service comes around and I choose not to eat. The guy in 1K does and takes two very large glasses of white on-board, nodding off between courses. About 5 minutes out from Bangkok, there is a slightly louder belch from 1K than I had expected followed by a fire hose projectile vomit coating the front and side of his suite. Then he just nodded off until we got to the gate. The staff did not immediately notice and everyone in first made for the door as soon the seat belt sign went off. Unfortunately we were on a bus and the man (who I will name Mr.Creosote after the character in Monty Python) stumbles on to the bus after everyone else and stands there smiling as if nothing else happened.

The plane from Sydney to Bangkok was HSTGF and my wife was meeting me in Bangkok to fly on to Munich on TG924. I checked the plane for TG924 on FR24 and it was also HSTGF!! Worse still my wife was booked in 1K! Immediately that I got to the lounge I asked them to confirm the plane and it seemed there was a last minute change to HSTGW (Star Alliance plane with old first). So old first but at least no vomit.

To the guy in 1K on TG472, I hope Thai charged you for the cleaning and the on-costs if they had to change the plane out because of you. What a shocker.