FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ✨ Polaris (& PP) Retrofits: Schedule, ....
Old Jun 29, 2018, 8:11 am
EWR764

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
Originally Posted by GuardMusic

1. I don’t know what you mean by 77H.
2. Regardless this is more than disappointing. I’ve been watching May 2019 fares for a few weeks and the fares have inexplicably increases (by $1000 RT/pp), so I interpreted this as a notable change in service (Polaris & P+).
See below, I mean 77G, which is the high-density configuration of the 777-200 operated by United.

It is very early to be making reservations for May 2019. That's literally at the extreme end of inventory United can sell. At this point, there is so little certainty as to schedule, equipment, product, fares, etc. that getting "more than" disappointed over a fare change is not worth the aggravation. Fares will change hundreds of times between now and your departure; just keep an eye on it.

Further, I would not read any fluctuation in fare as an indication of product United intends to deploy on a route.

Originally Posted by Kacee
Do you mean 77G?
I guess so... for some reason I thought 77G was the now-superseded configuration with 32 recliners in J. I must have mixed them up.

Last edited by EWR764; Jun 29, 2018 at 8:18 am