FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum Status in Eight Days and $800 - No Stays Required
Old Jun 29, 2018, 7:15 am
CJKatl

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by lexdevil
One additional data point to support this is that I have never received nights in addition to the promised 10 when booking an event, even though I am usually booking at least 30 room night. If this language has been here in the past, I have been cheated out of the additional elite nights due for my room nights.
One more thing, and this has been discussed before but maybe not for awhile...

You have not made your group rooms reservation as part of a Rewarding Events so the ten or more rooms per event does not apply to you. The regular MR rules allowing credit for up to three rooms apply. If you were to get a $50 meeting room for your group to practice the night before an event or quickly assemble in the morning then you could be under the Rewarding Events rules which would allow you to get credit if you have ten or more rooms. But the only hotel I've know your group to have stayed in was a FS near me and the meeting rooms are more expensive there and require a minimum refreshment purchase. (While you were there you posted looking for an Office Depot nearby, I am not stalking your group. )