FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tripsta / Airtickets / Travelplanet24 effectively bankrupt
Old Jun 28, 2018, 11:07 pm
Knobbgb

Programs: A3 *G
I have one A3 ticket booked through Airtickets.com Is this booking really at risk once it has been ticketed? The ticket is issued on A3 390 stock so surely it's now the responsibility of the airline and they shouldn't cancel that if they have a problem with their contract with the OTA. Or am I being naive? It's paid with Visa anyway so I should be covered. I'm more concerned about having to buy a much more expensive ticket nearer the time.

On a related note, I was VERY unhappy with AirTickets.com, despite having used them for nearly 10 years and this was to be my last booking anyway. They actually charged me a 15 Euro credit card fee which is now totally illegal. Yes - I know, I should have checked, but I was making the booking in a rush and on my phone and I guess I just got out of checking these things. Maybe that was a desperate attempt at a cash-grab to try to stay afloat? All my complaints have gone unheeded for the past three weeks so I guess this explains that too. Anyway, while very sorry for the staff, I'm glad they're going down if that's how they were behaving.