FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum Status in Eight Days and $800 - No Stays Required
Old Jun 27, 2018, 3:51 pm
rny321

Programs: MB-LTT , HH-Diam., HGP-Expl.
Originally Posted by YoungBubbie

Today's email post meeting came from [email protected]. Points posted but no nights. No mention of meeting or group posting tool. Subject is Bonus Confirmation

Previous meeting emails came from [email protected]. Subject Award Posted Group Posting Tool.Nights posted correctly.

I cant remember if nights post immediately after receiving the email. How soon should nights post after email?

Thanks for help and guidance.

In my experience, the email arrived shortly after the hotel posted the meeting and nights and points posted on the same day I received the email. Although it may not be necessary, the contracts I signed used the term Rewarding Events in them. I don't want to add to FUD, but Bonus Confirmation isn't something I say in the MR emails that I received. The process is tricky because some hotels don't understand why it is important to handle meetings in a certain way as they are sometimes unaware of the 10 night credit.