FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YBYL (You Board You Lose) on AC?
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2018, 12:12 pm
skybluesea
Suspended

Programs: Air Canada Super Elite 2+ Million Miles
Originally Posted by DrunkCargo
I thought the AC App gives you load numbers?
I consider having to check an APP for current status as upward delegation from service provider to client.

AC needs to become far more pro-active in all manner of customer service exchanges...

Like LH who recently brought me iPad on-board in J enroute from Seoul to Frankfurt, apologizing for not loading my bag in error, and if I would kindly fill in the details on the electronic form, they would deliver my bag directly to me in Rome, so I could by-pass the arrivals baggage hall/service counter which in Rome is a zoo at the best of times. On the form was option for extra LH points or cash rebate for my inconvenience.

Time and again AC drops the ball and ultimately boils down to poor service culture, lack of incentives to staff for getting the job done right the first time, and for CanadianCow, he should never ever have to go through what he did to deal with such a simple request.

footnote: and this year my money is definitely following my view of proper service offering really means...yes, will make SE again just because of my client's desired routings, yet, will do less than half my flying on AC this year...

Last edited by skybluesea; Jun 27, 2018 at 12:14 pm Reason: footnote added