FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2018 London Summer DO - Friday 13 July 2018
Old Jun 26, 2018, 10:24 am
lavajava

Originally Posted by Pascoe
Bah - a wedding up North requires my attendance so I shan't be able to make it.

Out of interest, where in St' Thomas is this terrace? I had no idea there was either a public bar or bookable function rooms there. Or is it something you can book if you work for the NHS?

My son was born there and we spent enough time there in the runup that I Iike to think if there was a bar somewhere around I might have found it.....I am genuinely baffled / curious.
https://www.disabledgo.com/access-gu...all-restaurant
  • Shepherd Hall Restaurant is/are located on the ground floor of the South Wing.
  • To see the hospital map please click here (opens new tab).
  • Access to Shepherd Hall Restaurant is via the main entrance.
  • On entering the main entrance, turn right and proceed past the shops on the right. Take a left into the North Wing and continue past the North Wing lifts. Continue straight into the South Wing and down the corridor. The Shepherd Hall Restaurant is located on the right.
  • There is step free access to Shepherd Hall Restaurant.
  • Shepherd Hall Restaurant is approximately 207m from the main entrance.
  • There is a/are manual, heavy, double door(s) between the main entrance and the department/service.
  • Wayfinding signage is provided.
  • There is flooring in corridors which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
  • There is flooring in corridors which includes patterns or colours which could be confusing or look like steps or holes to some people.