FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific (CX) Award Redemption, Booking and Availability – 2017 and Later
Old Jun 25, 2018, 1:58 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
For Cathay I see CX881 October 4th has F available.

I am seeing many options on CX JFK-HKG. More F space than J. There are eight F options between July 2nd and July 6th. July 4th has F available on all three flights that day. In fact you can get TWO F on flight CX831 on BOTH Jul 2nd and Jul 4th.

James
Close in has returned but I am talking about 2 award seats even on separate flights on the same day, even 1J 1F - not happening on what I am searching. Personally I could not care less about flying in F. I just want 2 seats in premium cabins either on same flight or flights within hours apart. Done this type of travel on our previous 3 or 4 flights either to or from HKG.

What I hope to be able to do is to move the departure date to second week of October, and then correspondingly going down to Australia a week or 10 days earlier than currently booked on Nov 8th Ditch the QF F returning US during Thanksgiving week, and just fly to Europe via DOH on AA award.

QF site is not showing any CX J or F seats between Oct 6 to Oct 24. Only MH flights are available.

Dont seem we will see availability returned to normal as 6 to 9 months ago.

Last edited by Happy; Jun 25, 2018 at 2:13 pm