Old Jun 24, 18, 1:29 pm
  #3  
RNE
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: AKC
Programs: UA Electrum, Crown&Anchor Diamond, CaptainsCircle Platinum
Posts: 7,933
Originally Posted by KristenNix View Post
I would personally not want to wait that long to book... pricing and offers are typically dynamic, so there is a chance that the same rates might not be available that close to arrival.

You can cancel the Privé rate for a full refund up to 7 days prior to arrival. This would at least give you the chance to see the extended forecast before you make a final decision. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Seven days is better, but still not enough for my taste. And as for dynamic room rates, it's been my experience that rooms go for cheap on day-of bookings (assuming vacancies exist, of course). And since I have no preference for one hotel over another, I wouldn't care if my preferred hotel was full up. Worst case: If all the Baha Mar hotels were unavailable, I'd simply book a room elsewhere on the island.
RNE is offline