FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jun 24, 2018, 10:10 am
pilluelo

Programs: AS MVPG 75k, AA Plat, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by bisonrav
As no-one knows what Iberia will or won't do, it's futile to speculate. But as the inducement to purchase requires you to purchase via Iberia.com and it would presumably be a big enough deal for Iberia to argue the toss, I doubt the CC company would be quite so willing to void the transactions as you think. The App doesn't mention the promo, so I can't see it's arguable the offer is part of the purchase.
Correct, the T&C state that "an extra 9,000 Avios for each ticket purchased between 21 and 24 June 2018 (maximum of 90,000 promotional Avios per member) on iberia.com." It does not mention you have to book through a specific link. My comment was more directed to those who booked on the iberia.com homepage, but not through the input mask displayed on the promotion page. (Further upthread someone mentioned that an IB rep said only bookings made through the specific link were eligible for the bonus Avios.)

-pilluelo